Saturday, October 28, 2006

Spaghetti Dinners and other things

I have been thinking it over and I haven't had a free weekend for a while now. It all started with Youth Retreat. Then came Apple Butter. And then there was Minister's Convention. This weekend isn't really free either because tomorrow we are having a Spaghetti Dinner. Mom is making the sauce, and a chocolate desert that's really good. We call it "Death by Chocolate" and most people seem to think that's a good way to die. I'm not too much for chocolate but this stuff is pretty good. Mom is also making some pecan pies.
We are going to have a guest speaker at church tomorrow. His name is Phillip Taylor and has known my grandparents for years. He got saved underPappaw's ministry and also recieved his call to preach while he was under my grandpa. He is still in the COGOP but he's looking. He's one of the ministers that were denied a church to pastor because they wouldn't take people in who were in double-marriage. He's a good preacher. He preaches sound doctrine. Oh, yes the winning poem. You guys can all figure that one out it's a no-brainer. Larry, Larry... where art thou? My super hero veggie pal. Oh no! I see thee and thy fate Sliced and diced upon my plate! Good job Sister Tammy! Your creativity is a wonder to us all. To all others who submitted an entry you did a great job at keeping me entertained! My poem sounded like something out of a kindergarten reader! Oh well. To any who express an interest in musical persuits. Yesterdays lesson was much better than last weeks. Of course I think anything would be better than last weeks! I guess that's pretty much it. Except for the fact that I got my final Math curriculum for High School in the mail this week. Yeah! It looks tough. I don't know if I'm ready but I'm starting week after next. Ooooooh I hope I do ok. Anyway I think that's it. Except Ladies Retreat is coming up and Sister Smith is going to be there! Yeah! Well that is it so goodbye.

1 comment:

Sister Charity said...

Hello what happened to all my support. I can't believe it. I've had this post up for a full day and nobody has posted a comment yet. By the way Sister Dawn says to tell all you bloggers hello.