Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Goodbye Veggie Tales!

A special news report from the Baldwin home. Veggie Tales characters are being eaten right and left. Ok I know veggie tales is pretty popular but it's taking it kinda far when we can't even eat anything that remotely resembles a veggie tales character without Bethany trying to rescue it! The story is as follows. Mom bought two big butternut squash from the store. She brings them home. Beth and Micah see them and immediately notice a remarkable resemblance to two of the veggie tales characters. You guys know Jimmy and Jerry Gourd right? So immediately they dub these squash Jimmy and Jerry. Tonight Mom thought it would be nice to have some squash with supper. She started to cut Jimmy up and pandemonium broke loose. Needless to say mom had her squash and the kids learned the important lesson of not playing with or NAMING their food. That is the end of this special report. Tune in next time for more from the Baldwin family. Over and Out.

8 comments:

Tammy Washburn said...

Hello Charity!
Saw your comment on my blog and followed you over here.

Ha! Save Larry!!!!!!
I didn't like vegies as a kid...wish I had veggie tales as an excuse )

Anonymous said...

Oh!ok ok I admit it I did try to save poor Jimmy. But he looked so much like the veggietales guy.But I can't believe mom killed him!:( Well by by.

Amy Anders said...

You are soooooo funny. Tell everyone up your way that I said Hi!

Anonymous said...

muwahahahah!
I love my veggies

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for Larry and all his Veggie friends, but to let you know you are not eating the real Larry and Veggie friends you are just eating their family that just looks like them.

have fun :-)

Sister Charity said...

I forgot to mention the fact that Beth wanted the "body" when Mom was finished so she could give him a proper burial so that "Jerry" could have a grave to visit. I have a feeling that "Jerry" isn't long for this world either!

Kevin Fearer said...

That is hilarious
Kevin Fearer

Sister Charity said...

Welcome, Brother Kevin.