Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A normal day

A nice quiet day of School and piano and music and housework and.... Well you get the picture just a nice normal day. Sunday evening we had communion and feetwashing at Church. Pappaw spoke on communion, and Dad spoke on feetwashing. Pappaw gave everyone communion and was dismissing us to go have feetwashing when he was reminded that he himself had not taken communion. That was pretty comical. Yesterday we finally decided which song to sing at Minister's Convention. Dad took the boys to the baseball field to work on Micah's hitting and fielding. He's playing baseball this year. Today we did school, school, and more school. Oh, here are some pictures that we took earlier this year. One of all of us kids and one of Mom and Dad. Well I guess that's it. TahTah for now. Oh well, blogger won't let me upload pics right now I'll put them on some other time.

2 comments:

Amy Anders said...

Hey girl! I just finally seen that you have a blog! How come you didn't let me know Saturday? Anyways, it was good to see you Saturday. And Lord willing I guess I'll see you this Saturday.

Oh, do you have an e-mail address?

Sister Charity said...

Hey Amy. I just didn't think to let you know. Sorry. Yes I have an e-mail address it's corinthians13_1989@yahoo.com. But it hasn't been wanting to let me send mail lately. You can also try baldwins07@aol.com. That's our family e-mail.