Thursday, October 19, 2006

Forget the Pics!!!!!!!

Ok lets try those pics again! It's not working. I'm sure I followed the directions. Why won't it work? Oh dear, I'm afraid I'll never figure it out. Ok next subject. My little brother is forever leaving the ranks of the gleaners and, as of tomorrow, joining the VLB band! Yeah! We will have one more VLB than we have now! Isn't that awesome. On the other hand my "baby" is growing up. Maybe I should boo instead of cheer. Well anyway we all grow up someday and he's so excited about being a VLB. I know another reason why he should be excited but that's a secret surprise. I have another reason to be happy. I finally finished that ten page biographical essay I had to write. Did it have to be ten pages? Well, not really, I'm just longwinded. I'm also happy because I finally got my hat, the one I wear all the time, back from mom. I gave it to her a week before youth convention to wash and she kept forgetting about it and I didn't get it back untill yesterday. Maybe she has a secret vendetta against hats and mine just happened to be the one she picked on. Or maybe she just forgot. I'll never know for sure. But anyway my trademark is firmly back on my head. I was worried people wouldn't recognize me without my hat. I was seriously considering wearing it to minister's convention but I have a sneaking suspicion it wouldn't be appropriate. I probably need to get off of this computer. I have to work today as soon as Mammom picks me up. My aunt and uncle are driving through and she wants me to clean her house. It's not a "real" job but it gives me a fairly regular source of spending money. Hey she won't let me do it fo free. I already tried. She sent money home with one of my younger siblings. Oh well, I guess she knows every kid likes some spending money. :-)

8 comments:

Amy Anders said...

You're so funny. Ya know I don't think I've seen "the hat". And I have to agree I don't know if a hat would be good to wear at the Minister's Convention. :-).

Sorry about the essay. I hate writing papers!!! I'm an Anders, and I'm longwinded but I don't know if I could be that long when I write a paper. Of course, you're much much smarter than me.

Sister Charity said...

Hey Amy, You know the hat. The one I wear every summer at camp. The khacki visor with a star on the front. I was going to bring it to youth convention but mom "forgot" to wash it.

Anonymous said...

those school papers can be a pain,
but it is sometimes pays off.

"the hat" that you call it is only half a hat if that.

have fun:-)!

Jess said...

At hat at convention?? that would makes thing interesting. Love ya girly

Sister Charity said...

Ok Anonymous who are you? I have a suspicion that you are a certain smart-alek that bothers me no end. But proof I do not have. So fess up!

Anonymous said...

No I'm not the Anonymous person
:P

Anonymous said...

ok...ok..ok I give it is (ME)
THE INTRUDER!!!!

Anonymous said...

everyone give me their papers~:D I love english and research papers,etc.
(don't burn me at the stake!!)