Thursday, April 17, 2008

Senior Pictures



Guess What! I got my senior pictures done today! Yay! Have I mentioned how excited I am about graduating? I am really excited!!! Like really really really excited! Not that I don't like school ( I mean how many other high schoolers dream about Trigonometry) but I will feel like I have accomplished something big when I graduate. I wanted to try and put a couple on here I'm going to try. It worked I can't believe it worked! I got some done dressed up and some done in a cap and gown and some done casual. This is two of them. I like the casual ones better than the dress ones. Mom likes the first one. She says my personality shows through. I'm hoping to be able to go to BTI this year. Everything looks good right now. I'm really excited about that too. Anyway Zach and Daniel bought that movie "Amazing Grace" while we were in Richmond today and they are watching it so I'm going to go. ~ Bye ~

6 comments:

Elizabeth Pruett said...

Great photos! Congratulations! I am a homeschool senior this year too, but I haven't had my pictures taken yet. You have a fun blog! I have enjoyed looking around -- I read the post from a couple years ago about eating Jimmy and Jerry Gourd -- too funny!

Sister Charity said...

Hello, I didn't realize I had any lurkers around here. Welcome to my blog. Where are you from? How many kids are in your family? What are your interests and hobbies? What homeschool program or curriculum does your family use?

Elizabeth Pruett said...

I'm from Ponca City, Oklahoma, and I am the middle child of three. I have one older sister and one younger brother. I like reading, genealogy, reading, quilting, music, and... reading and writing (I'm not so excited about the third "r" though). We have used different curriculums throughout the years. I am mostly working on history right now (my favorite subject). I am using Clarence B. Carson's A Basic History of the United States. I just finished Book 3 (about the era surrounding the Civil War) and wrote a blog post about it. My next post will be a picture post of my new Oklahoma Quilt that I just finished a few weeks ago.

So, just wondering, you say you are southern, and you say you are interested in the Civil War. Does that mean you would support the South in the Civil War?

What school program did you use, and do you know what comes next for you?

Sister Charity said...

Definitely the southern view on states rights and their whole reason for fighting not so much the slavery issue. That was an excuse used by the Yankees to justify their invasion and destruction of the south. We have been enrolled in the Advanced Training Institute for the past 9 years. I'm not really sure. I believe that a womens place is in the home but I'm not oposed to single women or women who have no children or who are older working. I love kids and love working with them but I'm really just seeking God's direction and will for my life right now.

Elizabeth Pruett said...

It looks like we agree. Yes, I am waiting on the Lord for the next step in my life too. I am sure He has great plans for us both!

Sister Charity said...

Neat. Do you have an e-mail address? I'd love to get to know you and keep in touch. My e-mail is corinthians13_1989@yahoo.com