Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not Much Happening

Yeah Right! We are going to be really busy until the middle of July. This weekend is our Regional Youth Convention. Sister Sharon Griffin will be the guest speaker. She will be speaking Friday night and Saturday. Our young people at Farmville will be on program Saturday morning. Please PRAY FOR US!!! We are working on a skit and a song. We want to be a blessing and not just entertainment. We want to let the Spirit of God work through us. Nine of our young people are going this year. Hopefully. Tonya and TJ will only be able to be there Friday night. Dawn and JJ are hopefully coming Saturday. Unless Dawn isn't able to get off work Saturday. Then of course all of our family is going. If it is just our family we will have to make some changes in our skit. We are going to the Shenandoah valley for a week and Daniel will get his school testing done while we are that close. Then we will be home for one week then I'll be heading out to Cleveland and BTI! Yay! I'm excited about BTI! Think of all the learning you can cram into two weeks! I'll probably have pics to share from our trip and from BTI. Then I'll be home one week after BTI and that Thursday or Friday we will be heading out to SC for a family reunion that Saturday. Then Sunday bright and early we'll be leaving for Palatka, FL. Hopefully we'll make it for Sunday evening service maybe. We'll be there for two weeks give or take a few days. The first week we'll be facillitating a Basic Seminar. The second week we will be doing a VBS. I'm still trying to get things organized for that. We'll be having my graduation either the Sunday I get back from BTI or the Sunday after we get home from FL. The last weekend of June we will be heading out to Roanoke for the Regional Convention. Bro. Smith will be the guest speaker. Then the first week of July the first grandchild in the Baldwin family will be getting married. By first I don't mean oldest I mean first to get married. So there is definitely excitement about that. The next week is VA/WV Youth Camp. Anyway just thinking about all that makes me excited and worn out! I have to be going now. ~Goodbye~

No comments: