Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Update!

Hey everyone. We had Minister's Convention last week-end. It was wonderful. The Spirit was there in a wonderful way. Our theme was "I'm Having a Revival! How About You?" We were encouraged to have revival in our own hearts and lives and then challenge others to allow God to work a revival in them. Now if we all take that home with us.... think of all the wonderful things that God can do this year! Guess what! My birthday is Saturday, I'm turning 18 this year. Next week Mom and are going to Indianapolis for a seminar that I need for our home-school program. If I want to take advantage of any of the college courses or ministry opportunities I have to have this seminar. It's called the Counseling Seminar. It's supposed to equip you to work with others. Anyway I'll be gone all week. The only problem is I have to miss Apple Butter! It's so sad. Dad and the boys and Beth will get to go to Apple Butter though. I'm going to try and post the latest pictures I actually have on the computer. Some of them anyway. They are from February when we went to see the Cox's. Everyone's grown some since these pictures were taken.

No comments: