Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pictures (Hopefully!)

(TJ, Eric, Chelsey, Megan,Kaitlin, Isaiah, and Allen)
(TJ, Allen, me, Megan, Chelsey, and Eric)
Hey everyone. I'm posting again. TJ Orcino sent me a couple of pics that he took of the IYC crowd at the Assembly. These are just some of the young people that were at IYC. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics except these. Kaitlin didn't attend IYC but she visited one night with Bro. Carter. Apparently everyone was looking for me and couldn't find me that's the reason I'm not in the first picture. Isaiah had already left by the time they took the second picture. Wow I actually successfully posted a picture. In fact 2 pictures! Ha! With this triumph I shall retire for now. Goodbye!

1 comment:

Sister Charity said...

Sure thing. We all think you're awesome.