Thursday, January 25, 2007

Snowtubing Bound!

Hey everyone! In less than 48 hrs I will be happily whizzing down the the slopes on a tube. Yeehaw! I can't wait, neither can anyone else in our family! Maybe I should have said neither can anyone else I've talked to! We are leaving at 4 a.m. Saturday. Fun. I hope we survive the trip. On the way home people will probably be pretty cranky. But it will be worth it! The boys will be in a different vehicle so we won't have too many cranky folks in our van. (Teenagers don't get cranky when they get tired they get silly, and goofy and crazy.) We are going to have fun... just as soon as Tonya and Amber get used to each other. That shouldn't take too long hopefully. :-) After tubing the plan is to get lunch together. I don't know if we're going to find a restaurant that will have enough room for all of us. Sister Tonya said that 50 or 60 young people are going. You guys can all tell what is on my mind today. I'll write some more later after snow tubing.... :-)

1 comment:

Jess said...

I hope that you guys have lots of fun. Wish I could be there!! Later.