Thursday, March 26, 2009

Four Things

Four Things ....Share

FOUR THINGS:
This one is a bit different from the rest. Here are four things about me that you may or may not know, in no particular order... Some directions are at the end.

Four names that people call me:
1. Charity
2. Carrots (Josh)
3. Aunt Charity (Carter, Emmy, and Hailey)
4. Chair

Four jobs I have had:
1. Baby Sitter
2. House Cleaner
3. VLB Leader
4. Children's Ministry worker

Four movies I would watch more than once:
1. Princess Bride
2. Facing the Giants
3. The Last Sin Eater
4. Fireproof

Four places I have lived: (Since I've only lived in Crewe, 4 places I have stayed for a time)
1. Crewe, VA
2. Palatka, FL
3. Walhalla, SC
4. Collingwood, Ontario, Canada

Four places I have been:
1. Canada (Alberta, Ontario, and Saskatchewan)
2. Tokyo, Japan
3. Malaysia
4. Singapore

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Ashley Stamey (member at Midway SC)
2. Danielle Deel
3. Shannon Cox
4. Vanessa Ward (my cousin)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken enchilada casserole
2. Fajitas
3. Cabbage
4. Potato salad (I like pretty much anything)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. With all my family and friends happy and healthy in Heaven
2. Florida
3. hanging out with my friends
4. Church

Four friends I think will respond:
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Going to FL
2. youth convention
3. state convention
4. youth camp

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. I don't watch TV shows they have now I like old ones
2.
3.
4.

RETURN DIRECTIONS:
Now, here's what you're supposed to do... if you want to.
Copy and paste this into a new note.
Erase my answers and type in your answers.

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you

2 comments:

cokelady said...

I had no idea you were a world traveller! Tokyo? Singapore?? Malaysia??? CRAZY! That's so cool! You're very adventuresome. Perhaps a little too much so. I mean... cabbage?! Bleagh!!! ;-)

By the way, I never commented on your snow pictures from a few weeks ago. HOW FUN!!!! I'm so jealous!!! I wish I could've been there to play with all of you--looks like SUCH a blast!

Sister Charity said...

Don't forget good ole Canada. Yes 3 years ago I went on a mission trip with IBLP (Institute in Basic Life Principles) I taught their childrens program for just over a month. We taught 3 in Malaysia and 1 in Singapore but we ended up with two long layovers in Tokyo Japan and did a little exploring. I have also been to like 30 different states. We have family on the west coast and down in east texas and have been to see them a few times. Then we've been to Canada a lot because mom grew up there and she has many friends there. We also have family up there too.