Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sorry....

I'm sorry everyone for not being a better blogger. I ought to be kicked out of the club ( if I was ever in it in the first place..) All I can do is humbly express my sincere apologies and hope to do better next time before I make you totally forget there was anything to be forgiven with my wonderful news!!!!! I have been incredibly busy lately. My Mammaw is making Easter eggs to sell for church and I am being taught how. Then of course we have to sell them. We went to S.C. over the weekend two weeks ago for my cousins baby shower. Number 1 for my cousin David ,the former marine, and his wife Katie. They are so excited! While we were there we were able to visit the Midway Church. It was so nice to walk into that Church and feel the love you always feel wherever you go in the Church. The people there are very friendly. I'm so glad we have somewhere to go when we visit family! Ok now for the good news..... We had another awesome service. God is so good! In those two services we had 1 saved, 3 sanctified, and 1 filled with the Holy Ghost. We just had our District Convention Saturday which was very good. The Sandys came and really enjoyed it. Bro. Tony stayed up praying all night Saturday and, drumroll please, Sunday morning they, the whole family, joined the Church! We have our 10% increase! Not to mention, we also have a 50% increase in our VLB band! That's right Farmville now has 12 VLB's! Tonya and T.J. and Autumn and Jennifer. Two were gleaners that turned 12 this year but the other two are new! Yeah! Wow I caught you guys up fast.... I guess that's it. Goodbye!

4 comments:

Jess said...

I am glad to here the great news!! Yes, the people in S.C. are wonderful. I met them about two years ago. Conne and I went to their State Convention. Later.

Tammy Washburn said...

Wonderful news!!!

Momma Tammi said...

Praise the Lord for the great news!

Jess said...

Charity, oh, Charity where are you???