Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hello Again

I don't really have too much to blog about. I'm still babysitting James, I have VLB service twice a month, and sewing every Thursday. Right now I am working on a quilt for my hope chest. I am doing a very simple 6 in. square style quilt. I started on a different design and by the time I finished a one foot block decided that I would much prefer doing 4 seams to a foot block instead of 130 seams. I do have one block of that design though. When I was going through fabric scraps and picking out what I wanted I found myself picking out floral patterns. So I guess it will have a floral theme. Anyway, I guess that's enough about a quilt. I ended up only having one VLB service in February due to snow. In keeping with the Valentine's season I did a service on God's Love for us. Speaking of Valentine's day I sent Beau a firefighter belt buckle and a card. Who said you have to give candy? I knew he'd like the belt buckle so I sent him that. He likes it a lot. Josh says he wears it all the time. Yay! I got something he really likes!!! He sent me a box of gourmet chocolates and a sweet card. Let me assure ya'll we have not gone without teasing specifically from our siblings and on my part all the church folks at my local church with my pastors wife leading the pack. Nathan blushed when he read the card I sent Beau and it wasn't even a sappy card! Mom helped me pick it out. James is getting bigger every day. At least it seems like he does. He just turned 6 months old and he is huge! He is so smart. He recognizes people now. I hadn't watched him for a week while they were on vacation with the whole Williams clan and when he came back and I babysat him he was so excited to see me! He almost jumped out of his car seat and when I picked him up he hugged me. The other day he pulled himself up to a sitting position from laying on his back. He is so sweet. Anyway, that's about it for now. I know not to much to tell but then that's why I haven't blogged...

No comments: