Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A short one

I'm blogging again... Well there's not really much to say. I've been pretty busy. I got my Driver's License finally. Mom and I had our Birthdays. I turned twenty. Bethany woke me up about six to say, "Happy Birthday Old Lady." The nerve! To wake someone up when they have permission to sleep in only to call them "old Lady" is awful mean. Lol Bethany likes to tease me about my age. She told me I'd never be young again. She even told me I was going to be an old maid. I'm only twenty! Mom didn't get married till she was thirty so I definitely am not an old maid! We had our Minister's Convention at the end of September. It was really good. The Lord moved and we were all blessed. I was still feeling pretty nasty then but I got prayed for at the Convention and felt a lot better. That stuff hangs on for a long time. We found out afterwards that we had all the symptoms of the Swine Flu. We didn't go to the doctor so it wasn't documented but according to all of our symptoms that's what it was. We are all a lot better now, thank the Lord. I missed a couple of church services because of it though. Before this stuff hit me I couldn't remember the last time I missed Church because I was sick. We love having Brother and Sister Anders in Farmville. Brother Anders is a good preacher and Sister Anders is really sweet. We love them both bunches. We are having a youth revival this weekend with Bro. Tim and Sis. Shannon Cox. Be in prayer for us that the Lord will bless us. I did something to my back this morning. Pinched a nerve or something. It's painful so everybody please pray for me! Ok I have to run. Goodbye!

3 comments:

Tammy Washburn said...

Glad you are finally feeling better (at least over the flu,,,we'll pray for your back)

and that you FINALLY have your driver's license! Yeah! Congrats! (my kids got theirs late too.)

Happy B-Day to you and your mom.

Enjoy ya'lls revival.

Beth said...

I wouldn't have been up at 6! Don't be silly, it was probably around 8 or so. I had symptons of piggy flu too!

Sister Charity said...

Sister Tammy: Thank you for the Birthday wishes. The revival starts tomorrow evening we are all praying that it will be a good one.
Bethy: It was around 6 because you guys had dentist appointments. I looked at the clock to see what time it was after you woke me up...