Monday, February 25, 2008

I Hate Coming up with a Title!

I really do! I rack my brain for a title and come up with some dopey thing like, "I'm Posting again." How silly is that? Why is a title neccesary anyway. It's not like this is a book or something. It's a blog! If I wanted to write a book I'd write something more interesting than what I'm working on in school or how I'm doing in Piano! Actually nothing has really happened to inspire me to blog about it. I'm just trying to keep my rather late New Year's Resolution to be a better blogger. I'll even try to upload a picture this time! Keyword Try. Never mind once again I meet with failure. Does anybody know how to compress a picture so that it will actually upload? Anyway I have to go now. But at least I blogged even if I didn't have anything to say!!!

3 comments:

Sister Charity said...

Actually I'm pretty much sick and tired of just about all classical music right now. That happens when your piano teacher loves classical. I do like this one song that always reminds me of someone riding a horse. I don't remember the name right now. Did you learn to play by note? If you did, try sitting down at the piano one Sunday after church and sight reading one of your favorite songs.

bj said...

Hey!! wasup? How hav u ben? Hope ur doin good!! ttyl!

Sister Charity said...

The Hymn book is just a guide so you get the tune and rythm right you have to get creative and add the extra stuff in yourself it takes a lot of practice! Trust me! Whoa I'm shocked BJ just commented on my blog! Hey BJ long time no hear how is everything going?